Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tidbits..

~ Dreyers slow churned rich and creamy LIGHT ice cream (yes folks, I said light...meaning...NOT AS BAD FOR YOU AS THE REAL STUFF) is DA BOMB! I actually passed up real ice cream the other day for my light stuff...it's THAT GOOD.
I got coffee flavor - haven't had any others, but I would venture to say they're probably damn good as well.

~ THIS? is pretty cool...

~ Any of my friends who like to pray, could you please say a prayer for my friend Allison who's in labor on the other side of the world....like RIGHT NOW??? Go Allison Go!

~ On Sunday, Hubster and I were sitting watching tv - when a commercial came on for Bud Light...the one about the guy who made a trick wall to hide the fridge full of beer? And then on the other side, there were a bunch of frat boys screaming "the magic fridge is back! Hurry!" and they start grabbing beer out of the fridge....that commercial made me laugh so hard I was still laughing 2 commercials later...

~ Another one that makes me laugh? I have no idea what it's advertising..but some guy is using a pomeranian to sweep floor dirt into a dustpan...that was hilarious. We tried it with Jackson, but he didn't seem to like it too much.

~ LAUNDRY. SUCKS.

~ Clean, fresh sheets? RULE

~ My sister in law is going to have a booth at our local Strawberry Festival (she's sharing with another person) so anyone who has extra cash should go buy something from her because she's AMAZINGLY TALENTED. She showed me some boxes that she's making...and holy CRAP are they flippin cute! I swear that girl is on the verge of being a millionaire....or having her own show or something.

~The movie The Aristocrats? SHOCKINGLY DIRTY, and altogether disturbing...and quite boring I must say. I'm tempted to suggest it to either my parents or hubster's parents...just for laughs....but I probably won't. I'd probably get ostrasized from the family...

~Is it wrong that when I ordered office supplies for work...I ordered a rubber band ball? Just for kicks...not that I actually NEEDED a rubber band ball. It's so cool though...

~I've discovered that when I get so far behind doing laundry...and I have to seperate all the colors and whites into piles that line the hallway walls....the cats think it's great fun to run and slide onto the piles...thus SCREWING UP ALL MY PILES...and making me yell "BOYS! KNOCK IT OFF!" - All my neighbors probably think we have actual KIDS...as opposed to the furry troublemakers who sometimes are like real kids in tiny little cat suits.

observations shall continue throughout the week as we are getting ready for company...meaning the closets are crammed with stuff we don't know what to do with...and don't even THINK about looking under our beds...

No comments: