Monday, June 19, 2006

Announcement...

So Hubster and I (along with my pop's help) have been very busy these days...building and painting this:

(date is wrong by the way - good job pointing out the obvious K!)

Because we....K and Hubster...got ourselves a pooch!

Meet Georgia



She is a sweetheart - and LOVES to cuddle...and to sleep...as noted by the following:

(this is a terrible picture, but those back feet kill me!)

and of course...


She also likes water - which is why we bought her a kiddie pool of her very own...

After living with 9 (nine! that poor mom) other siblings, she was kinda stanky - we had dubbed her "puppy le pew" - so we put some shampoo on her...

and well - she didn't care for that...so we had to take her out and calm her down


She is such a good girl - and we are totally in love with her...be prepared for her to hijack my picture taking for a while :)

4 comments:

ALS said...

AWW!
Georgia is so cute! Puppy Le Pew!! haha
I love the pic of her sleeping with her Daddy.
and she likes her little weiner dog toy!! AW!
I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»