Wednesday, April 15, 2009

12 months and one to grow on

Well today is the day. I'm officially the mother of a one year old. He's quickly leaving babyhood behind and gearing up for toddlerhood! Hubs and I sang Happy Birthday to him at exactly 6:11pm this evening - in honor of the time he was yanked out of my womb and brought forth into this bright world :)
I got the idea from Samantha (thanks girl!) to make a collage of pictures for a centerpeice at Adam's party last Saturday. It was super windy, so the centerpeice didn't last long, but I thought I'd post the pictures here - just to recap how much he's grown month by month.

April 2008May 2008

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009!
Happy 1st Birthday my little man...I thank God for you every single day!

8 comments:

2boymommy said...

He is so cute! Can you believe how fast it goes?

Aron said...

ahhh i love all these pics! he is just too ardorable :) love him!

April said...

First...I am behind in my blog reading and so I just read the "I didn't know..." post. It was beautiful and spot on. It totally made me cry. My oldest is going to be six in less that two weeks and I can't imagine how it has been SIX YEARS already! Time flies :-)
Second...I love the month by month pictures. It is so amazing to see the changes take place. He is so cute! Happy Birthday little man!

samantha jo campen said...

Isn't it just the best looking back on the all the pictures in order? It really flies by fast.

Congrats again! Sorry I'm late but I just like birthdays to last days and days :-)

Kim and Brian said...

Adorable! I can't believe how fast it all goes!!!!

Joanna said...

Goodness gracious, how has it been a year????????
I think that means I've been reading your blog for *over* a year now :)

We've been on vacation for a week, and I'm just now catching up on my blog reading...just read the last post and it says so perfectly all the things I feel about being a mother.

Congrats on making it through the first year...it just gets better and better from there :)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe he's a year old already! Love the month by month photos. He sure has grown!

Natalie D said...

These pictures are adorable!!! what a happy little guy!! I loved seeing him grow on the pics.