Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A house full of laughter...

My new favorite picture:(Cost plus bucket of cheese balls - $5.99 / Useful container once empty - $1.50 / Look on my kids face once he saw the massive amount of neon orange snacks? PRICELESS)

*and no, he's not allowed to eat them...I don't need to see what THAT looks like on the other side, know what I mean?

And this one....Pucker up Buttercup. Those LIPS...dude, he's giving Angelina competition over here. We are in serious trouble when he's a horny teenager:
also - how cute are tiny little khaki pants? SIGH!

6 comments:

Aron said...

sooooo adorable :)

Anonymous said...

he looks like such a little man in those clothes! he's soo freakin cute!! I can't believe his lips!!
LOL @ cheese balls. haha
-A3

Anonymous said...

Okay really....his lips are sooo precious! And I'm totally diggin' the khakis, whoever said boys clothes weren't cute..I love em!

April said...

Mmmmmm...cheese balls....

Anonymous said...

Kirsten- okay...I posted a comment on my blog, but just in case you don't read it..I'm officially double-dog-daring you to post an old gaurd photo on your blog :)

Kelly said...

LOVE the cheese ball grin! And, gosh! I'd pucker up for those lips. He's so damn cute!