Friday, September 19, 2008

Holy Inappropriateness...

So...let's say one day you meet up with your friend Alison to get the box of veggies that you share weekly. And while you're dividing all your veggies...your friend Alison gets a funny look on her face, stifles a laugh, and slowly pulls out an eggplant and hands it to you. You see the following:











Do you giggle and comment on the great works of Michelangelo?


Do you chuckle and remember a certain episode of Sex and the City?


Do you make dirty jokes with Alison while laughing your ass off all the way to your car?

Do you get home and show your husband who cracks up and pulls the whole "Chandler from Friends" scene of too many jokes...can't take the pressure!

Do you "whip it out" during dinner for your brother to observe and make fun of?

Do you do all of the above and then wonder how in the hell you'll ever be able to actually EAT the darn thing?

Thoughts? Anyone?

7 comments:

Alison said...

YES, YES YOU DO.

If you are the Alison in the equation, you also stalk the K's blog to wait for the post to come up.

Ohhhhhhh my, that was entertaining!

Aron said...

LOL OMG that is hilarious :)

N.D. said...

hahah, that's great.

Kelly said...

I'm laughing my ass off! Yeah... so I say you serve it at a dinner with family and see where it goes... might be some serious entertainment!

April said...

I say you steam it whole and serve it on top of a small pile of whole wheat pasta...maybe the cork screw kind???

Anonymous said...

I'm with april...I don't think I could cut it...it'd lose it's comic relief.
Man, I'd start going to the veggie co-op if I had at least one gauranteed innapropriate veggie per week

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't mention any inappropriate GESTURES. Whew.