Saturday, December 26, 2009

And so it begins...

So my brother scored on an awesome little go-cart and surprised his girls with it for Christmas. There were all ecstatic of COURSE, and even Adam seemed excited and immediately climbed in to check it out. Luckily, my parents live out in the boonies and there was plenty of space to give each girl a turn. There were squeals and screams of delight and each girl got to jump in with their dad (and hubs got to drive a few times as well!) and take a trip down the driveway. At one point, hubs asked me if I thought we should let Adam have a ride...and since we had a helmet in the car for him anyway, I shrugged and said "sure, why not!" - I was surprised that hubs was okay with it because he's usually the more paranoid one in our relationship, but he trusts my brother and decided to roll with it. We strapped him in and watched Big AJ and Little AJ take off down the driveway - it was so cute, and he really seemed to like it!
I should have known that with my family around, my kid would have a motor under his butt before he turned two - hee!

No comments: