Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Love Rain

I know we've had ALOT of rain lately - last week it rained for 5 days straight. I know, I should probably hate it - but I don't. Part of me thinks I'd be perfectly happy living in the Pacific Northwest. I love the cozyness of being inside with rain pounding on the windows. I love having a fire in the fireplace and candles lit up flickering their light against the wall. I love snuggling on the couch with my warm little pajama clad boy reading books or watching Wordworld together. I love hot soup and warm bread to fill our bellies. I love having a hot cup of coffee with my new favorite creamer...I love that my dog will actually hang out with us and snore on the living room floor instead of wanting to be outside ALL DAY. I do enjoy sun and being outdoors in the fresh air - but we get so many sunny days here....it's a nice change of pace to have this rainy weather.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

the little guy is so cute! I find the rain depressing :(