Thursday, January 20, 2005

Love and Hate..

I have such an odd relationship with my TV. Sometimes when it's on, I just can't stand it anymore and I have to turn it off and sit down with a book for some peace and quiet...and other times, I can't tear myself away from the trash TV. My hubster always laughs at me because I'm the reality trash tv QUEEN. You name it, I probably watch it. I even lowered myself to recording the Super Sweet 16 show on MTV, and I watched it last night...what a trainwreck that show is. Take some snobby stereotype rich girls and throw a big red-carpet like event for their sweet 16. The amount of money they spend just for one birthday party appalls me. What the hell are these parents thinking? How could their kids possibly turn out humble with that kind of upbringing? I know I'll be watching next weeks show though since it IS trash TV after all..heh
I also watched American Idol last night and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the audition process - the rest of the show is pretty boring to me - but to hear all those people who think they can sing is absolutely hilarious. I do feel bad for some of them, but at the same time...don't they have people around them who can tell them how badly they suck? I don't know if I could let a friend who sings badly humiliate themselves on national TV like that...of course alot of them seem pretty stubborn, so that might have something to do with it.
Okay, enough - I've yammered on enough...I'm stealing a MEME from Robyn - here we go:

What color is most reflective of you? Probably Purple...it's very versatile when it comes to moods
How did you get the idea for your journal name? Seinfeld of course, everytime I get stressed I hear Mr. Costanza screaming "Serenity NOW!" and it's always followed by Kramer shouting "Hoochiemama!" at the end of the show. It's a good way to describe how I feel when my brain is overflowing with things to write about.
What time were you born? 3:37 am...what's wierd is, the hubster was born at 10:37am - same minute!
What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? The radio is set to a country station and it's playing Mud On Your Tires by Brad Paisley (does that make me sound redneck or what?)
Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? I cried during Princess Di's funeral...and I cried when John Ritter died...I cried when they showed Nancy Regan on TV during his services...and I cried when Christopher Reeves died.... - I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now - damn, I'm a big crybaby...
What color underwear are you wearing? This Color Blue
Do you want a baby? Someday, but not quite yet
What does your dad do for a living? He runs a CNC Milling machine that makes racing horseshoes
What does your mom do for a living? She's a signpainter...windowpainter, etc...very artistic!
What is your pet's name? hmmm, well - we've got Tweak - aka. Bubba / Jackson - aka. Lazybutt or Whiner / and Moe - aka. Tiny - and numerous fish with different names
What color are your bedsheets? White with black stripes
Last four digits of your phone number? 4702
What was the last concert you attended? ummm, gotta be the Joan Jett Concert that we stumbled into at the Mid State Fair
Who was with you? Hubster
What was the last movie you saw? Elektra...at the drive in with friends...not my kind of movie...but I DID discover that every woman can fight better while wearing a red corset top!
Who do you dislike most at this moment? That bastard Jonathan from the Amazing Race - and the Mia woman on Trading Spouses....damn how the reality show people can get to me! People can be such jerks!
What food are you craving right now? frozen waffles with butter and syrup
Did you dream last night? I don't remember, I slept like a baby - so I probably didn't
What was the last tv show you watched? Wife Swap
What is your fave piece of jewelry? My wedding ring of course!
What is to the left of you? A crapload of paperwork that I should be working on instead of answering these questions
What was the last thing you ate? Nothing yet, but I'm about to eat a yoplait strawberry yogurt, and a hardboiled egg with salt on it and water...trying to be good!
Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Hubster :)
Write a song lyric that's in your head?

I have a dream, my own...it's mine and mine alone
It's been my friend since I was just a girl
It has a life, it has a heart, has a soul and it's a part
of everything this woman gives the world

And it's a big dream, big enough to share
like a rainbow, hanging in the air
nothing dark, making it come true

Makes me think maybe, God's a woman too
Makes me think maybe God's a woman too...

Who last imed you? Uhhh, it's been a while, but I'd have to say either Amanda or Homey - I can't remember who was most recent...
Where is your signifigant other right now? At home, in bed - sick with a nasty cold
Do you have a crush? Nope - I have some celebrity crushes, but that's normal...right?
What is his name? n/a
What shampoo do you use? Flex extra body - I've always loved the way Flex smells
When was the last time you cut your hair? Oh wow, a LONG time ago...probably around may of 2004
Are you on any meds? Other than my Afrin addiction, no...oh wait...the birth control pill?
Do you have a mental disease? Not that I know of - but something could show up later - hee!
What shirt are you wearing? A long sleeved green shirt that Amanda gave me at Christmas - thanks girl!
What time is it? 10:54am.
What color is your razor? Black I think?
What is your fave frozen treat? umm, ice cream sandwich? klondike bar? Oh no...I just remembered - by far, my favorite treat is the Ice Cream Snickers Bars...YUM - dang, now I'm hungry for chocolate...
Are you sexy? ummm...yeah, at least Hubster says I am :)
Whats your favorite shopping store? Probably Target, Marshalls, or Ross
Are you thirsty? Yes, for a big giant Dr. Pepper - but NOOOO, I'm stuck here with just water...suck
Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yeah, because I am..and it's BETTER than I ever imagined


Okay, time to go get some actual work done and bust out this paper work...

1 comment:

ALS said...

Yay! You like the shirt!