Thursday, January 06, 2005

Yada, Yada, Yada

Yeah, I've been slacking off in the journaling department...I usually only post when I'm at work and things have been pretty darn busy here these days. The new year started off with me waking up saying "Nooooooooooooo" because we had to drive up to San Francisco for a wedding on New Years Day. It was a nice wedding and fun to see a bunch of people that we only see AT weddings and showers and such.
After having a mini-birthday for hubster's youngest neice, we finally headed home in the POURING rain, which sucked by the way. It needs to at least stop raining long enough for us to get home :)
This week has flown by, and I'm actually looking forward to having this weekend to get myself in order. I want to get our Christmas Tree down and all my "decor" (shyeah right) put away. I also want to reorganize our dresser drawers - finish all our laundry and clean out from under our bed. I'm tired of living in a messy house - but after working, I rarely feel like tackling anything because it's all such a major undertaking. If I can get the major stuff out of the way, I'll feel so much better.

It's supposed to be really STORMING here today - and yet, we've got blue skies...wrong again weather people!

No comments: