Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged...

Hmmm, well - since Jeannette tagged me...here we go:



What I was doing 10 years ago today:

-I was 20 years old and living with my boyfriend at the time...a long haired, motorcycle riding, nice enough, but all wrong for me guy who I'd started dating at 18, and stayed with until I was 23, yikes.
-I was working for the company I'm with now, as a dispatcher and inventory clerk.
-Probably spending way too much time trying to be susie homemaker with the cooking and the cleaning and trying to make our crappy apartment in AG actually tolerable enough to live in.
-I had just found out about and met in person, my half sister Leanne for the first time.
-Now that I think about it, there was quite a bit of family drama going on...dealing with an uncle's suicide - me moving out and not being on the best of terms with my parents or my brother - my grandfather's disapproval and broken relationship - and then you throw in a half sister my brother and I didn't know about...yeah - alot going on that year!


Five things on my to-do list today:

-Drink coffee
-Get my purchase order book organized and updated...and post checks
-Submit offers on two houses in the area
-Change diapers, make bottles, and keep my child occupied and happy
-Meet Alison at 4pm to pick up our veggies from the Harvest Share


Five snacks that I enjoy:

-Haribo gummi bears
-String cheese
-Strawberries
-Slurpees
-Gardetto's mustard pretzels



Five things I'd do if I was a millionaire:

-Buy houses for myself and my brother's family so we'd all be assured to live in the same area
-TRAVEL everywhere I've ever wanted to go...and some places I don't
-Set up a foundation of some sort, either to do with kids or animals
-Hire a personal trainer and chef to kick my butt and cook my food
-Try and fulfill other peoples lifelong dreams and wishes (hubs first)

Five places I've lived (in order):

-San Luis Obispo, CA
-Arroyo Grande, CA
-Shell Beach, CA
-Grover Beach, CA
-that's it...

I Tag:

-Alison
-Kelly
-Joanna
-April
-Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 'it' I guess :) I'll work on it tmw. Kinda scary to think where I was 10 years ago. I need more baby pictures, pretty pluh-ease ;)

Kelly said...

Okay, I'm it. =) I hope you're doing well. I'd love to get together with you soon!

Kelly said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing! I'd LOVE some squishy baby pics soon!