Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mad About Hubs

Since having a baby...I've discovered that some of my favorite old TV programs are played in the wee hours of the early morning. I've got my DVR set to record old episodes of Wings and Mad About You (which was a favorite of mine). At the beginning of an episode we were watching the other day, Jaime walked out into the living room holding a new roll of toilet paper in one hand, and an empty roll of toilet paper in the other. She said to her husband Paul "Watch Me" and proceeded to show him how to replace the roll and then left the room.
I said "she's brilliant...I should do that for you"
hubs said "har-de-har, I know - I know" and we chuckled.
Fast forward to tonight...
See, I have a problem with leaving diapers everywhere. Not poopy ones of course, but when I change a wet diaper on the couch or the floor, I'll wrap it securely in a little ball , and then set it aside....of course meaning to toss it the next time I get up - but I have a really bad habit of forgetting. Which means there might be the oddball diaper in the office, the car, the bedroom, the living room, etc, etc. Gross, I know - but there it is.
So tonight, hubs walked into the office where I was feeding our boy - he had the diaper pail in one hand and a little balled up diaper in the other. He said "Watch Me" and proceeded to throw the diaper into the pail....and then walked out of the room.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Brilliant...gotta love him :)

4 comments:

April said...

That is FANTASTIC!!! I totally laughed out loud!!!

Aron said...

LOL that is great!

Anonymous said...

I love that show and I LOVE that eposide!

Paul and Jamie. . .sigh.

Kelly said...

You're not the only one with random diapers around the house. We don't have a trash can in the nursery since it's out with the pack 'n play. You can bet right now there is a pee pee diaper in the nursery right now. Seriously, who has enough hands!?!

Your hubs is funny!