Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sucka...

The hubster has been trying to get me to sit down and watch Band of Brothers with him forever. (he's only watched it about 427 times)
I actually really WANT to see it - but it's LONG, and seems like such a daunting task now that I've put it off for so long...
Well, I am a reality TV junkie (and I mean like, tap my veins, kind of junkie - I need my fix!) and I am constantly trying to get hubster to watch certain shows with me...it's always more fun to watch with someone else, so you can complain about certain people during the commercial break, am I right?
So last night, we're watching a Trading Spouses episode that I had taped (the one with the self-righteous over the top animal activist who was such a looney-bin) and the hubster pipes up with "okay, let's make a deal! For every 5 hours of reality TV that I watch with you, you have to watch 1 hour of Band of Brothers with me"
Yes, he actually said that...
So I shouted "DEAL!" and grabbed his hand and shook it furiously before he could realize what he'd just done.

Then it sunk in - he said he would watch 5 HOURS of reality tv...for 1 HOUR of a really good movie....HAHAHHAHAHAHA - what the hell was he thinking?

and of course, there are no take-backs...what kind of person would I be if I didn't honor his initial proposition?

*enter evil laugh here*

I told him that I think he made that deal because deep down he is really a reality TV junkie too and just doesn't want to admit it...

tap that vein hubster because you're in for ALOT of reality tv :)

No comments: