Friday, July 22, 2005

My hubby the Metro...

Soooo yesterday evening...Doug and I took a little trip to my local hairdresser. She has her very own salon with nobody else there, so it's very personal and you don't have to be embarrassed if...say...you're a guy....and you want to...oh, I don't know...get your EYEBROWS WAXED.

Now, I have to say...we didn't want to completely shape and sculpt them...we just wanted to clean them up a little. It was far too big of a job for my little tweezers, and usually at about 10 hairs in, he screams and says "no more! no more!" - so waxing it is...

Hubster before:


Hubster during:




And Hubster AFTER! (like I said, just shaped up a little...so as not to look like a drag queen):









Wooohooo!



He did SO well, and did not even make a PEEP during the entire procedure. My hairdresser even complimented him on being such a good customer. But when we got into the car, he goes "you know, I was once hit by a 450 pound Samoan guy....and that didn't hurt NEARLY as much as this whole waxing thing - it took EVERYTHING I HAD to not scream like a little girl"

HAHAHA - now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

After his suffering, we went to a local restaurant and ate fish tacos - where I also met a sexy pirate:





He told me I could take a peek, so I did...






We also met a one-legged bird during our meal...



We kept feeding him oyster crackers because we felt sorry for him - but we learned later, that he hangs out there all the time, and most likely gets fed all the time

It was so nice out last night that we decided to take a walk on the pier and we met yet, ANOTHER bird. I said "strike a pose" and he turned his head to his GOOD side...like this:


It was a nice end to an interesting evening....

No comments: