Step 1 - Set up tent in yard so you can sweep out the dirt from previous camping trip before you bring it into your house. Make sure you pile tons of blankets and pillows in there and play "fort" with your munchkin all afternoon.
4. Keep boy happy by letting him roll around to his hearts content in the sandbox
7. Stop for a second and marvel at the smile on that child's face
8. Promise your worried dog that no harm will come to her
16. Realize it's too freaking hot for a fire in the fireplace and open the door and turn on the fan
21. Get the boy ready for bed and take a picture of your right eyebrow as proof that you were actually there
25. Wake up in the morning, watch tv, eat breakfast, and drink coffee on quickly deflating air mattress.