Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WOOOOOO

I did it.   This is my last post for NaBloPoMo.  I can't believe I posted something every day for an entire month.   This is a big accomplishment for me as most of you know, I am completely sporadic with my postings.
Some people manage to do it every day (ahem, KELLY) but somehow I just can't normally muster that on a regular basis.  Perhaps my life just isn't that interesting...hahaha - obviously, since I posted things I was supposed to talk about LAST YEAR.  Oh well...life is busy!

And now here we go moving on very quickly into December...I can't believe 2011 is almost here.  I'm not ready....but it's coming whether I am or not.

Cheers everyone

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh man..... I'm totally bummed. I have really enjoyed reading your posts. I love that you post about all sorts of things (old and new), funny stuff, sweet stuff, and life stuff. I looked forward to what you would come up with each day.
I've never committed to doing the daily posts, but I commend you for doing it! Way to go!

Kelly said...

Well, my daily posts aren't that witty or comical. You get what you get. =) But... there is always a picture. That's important. ha.